710 Forest Guard JA posts, Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 available at the official website www.assamforest.in
Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017
Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 notice was issued for 710 vacancies on 20th December 2016. It was for the posts of Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, Draftsman (GIS Expert), Surveyor (GIS Analyst), Carpenter, Electric Mistry. Department of Environment and Forest had declared this Assam Forest Recruitment Notice 2017 in order to fill the vacancies. Therefore, the candidates who were interested and eligible for the Assam Forest Dept. jobs had applied through Online or Offline modes. The last date for Assam Forest Guard online registration or offline application form submission was 31st January 2017. Hence, the candidates who had applied are now waiting for their admit card for the exam.
DETAILS of Assam Forest Department Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Assam Department of Environment and Forest|
|Name of the Posts||710 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Carpenter, Draftsman, Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, Surveyor,
Electric Mistry Vacancies
|Last Date to apply for the
|31st January 2017|
|Date of the exam||May/ June 2017|
|Release Date of the admit card||10-15 days before the exam|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Total Number of Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Divisional Level)||84|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Directorate Level)||67|
|4.||Draftsman (GIS Expert)||07|
|5.||Surveyor (GIS Analyst)||25|
|Overall Vacancies||710 Posts|
PARTICULARS of Assam Forest Department Selection Process and Pay Scale of Forest Guard, JA & other posts
Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the following processes:
- Written Test
- For Assam Draftsman & Surveyor posts: Drawing, Mensuration, Application of Arc GIS and others GIS software in management and mapping of forests & natural resource.
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected candidates is mentioned as follows.
- Assam Forest Department Forest Guard jobs: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2200/-.
- Electric Mistry: Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
- Carpenter: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2100/-.
- Draftsman: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2700/-.
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2200/-.
- Surveyor: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
IMPORTANT DATES of Assam Forest Department Notice for 710 Forest Guard JA posts
|Release Date of Assam Department Recruitment Notice||20th December 2016|
|Last date to send online application forms||31st January 2017|
|Last date for Assam Forest Dept. Jobs applications submission by
|31st January 2017|
|Date of the Exam||May 2017|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||10-15 days before the exam|
|Declaration Date of the result||Few weeks after the exam|
Steps to download for Assam Forest Department – Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of Assam Forest Department i.e. assamforest.in.
- Download the Assam Forest Department JA and Forest guard Notice.
- Click on the link regarding the Assam Forest Guard Admit Card 2017.
- Now, enter the details asked for such as your application form number, password, etc.
- Submit these details.
- After a few seconds, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, take a print out of the admit card.
Official Website: www.assamforest.in