Download Hall Ticket, Exam Date and HSSC Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2017 available on its official website www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is about to release the admit card document on its official website for written exam. So, all the candidates have to download it from its official webpage. The date of the exam is yet not fixed but it is expected that the exam will be on 30th July 2017.
Check the admit card document available on its official website www.hssc.gov.in .The exam paper will comprise of various subjects Including General Knowledge, English, Maths, Hindi, Reasoning, Science where 25% questions are based on General Knowledge Haryana. Here, in the article below we have covered all the essential details.
Taxation Inspector Admit card 2017
|Name of the organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||HSSC Taxation Inspector Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Excise or Taxation Inspector|
|Admit Card status||Available Soon|
|Exam date||30th July 2017|
|Selection Processes||Written Exam and Interview|
|Job Type||Government job|
HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
Check out the previous years question papers to get a clear cut idea of the exam pattern. The paper is of objective type. In this exam, you will get 100 multiple choice questions where each question carries 2 marks. So, if the candidate gives the right answer then he or she will get 2 marks. There will be no negative marking hence the examiner will not cut any marks if the candidate attempts any question wrongly. The total time duration is 90 minutes and you have to attempt all the questions within this time period.
Haryana Taxation Inspector Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, go to its website- www.hssc.gov.in .
- Click on the main menu and go to the admit card section.
- Look for the link to download the Haryana Taxation Admit Card.
- Click on the link.
- It will redirect you to a new page where you have to mention details including the name of the candidate and roll number.
- Then click on the icon- download the admit card.
- Take a hard copy of your admit card and carry the admit card document along with the Identity proof at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in