Download Karnataka PSC Admit Card For 1180 Posts, KPSC Abkari Vibhag Hall Ticket 2017 Now Available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Excise Constable Hall Ticket
The Karnataka Public Service Commission Exam will be conducted on the scheduled date by the government i.e. 30th April 2017. Hence, the applicants who have successfully applied for the KPSC SI Application Form 2017 can searching for the KPSC Constable Guard Call Letter 2017. As a result, these applicants can check all the details related to their hall ticket on the webpage below. Candidates will be able to download the Karnataka PSC Exam Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in . Furthermore, the aspirants can collect the exam call letter by providing name, date of birth and application number when asked for. The hall ticket will probably be issued 2 weeks prior to the exam date. All the interested applicants must stay tuned to our website i.e., www.govtjobsection.com to get most noteworthy information.
Details of Karnataka PSC Excise Guard Hall Ticket 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1180 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard Jobs|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Admit Card Status||Available soon|
|Online Registration Dates||28th February 2017 to 13th March 2017|
|Examination Date||30th April 2017|
Karnataka PSC Excise Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No.||Papers||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||I||Essay Writing in Kannada or English||30||90 Minutes|
|2.||Translation of Passage from English to Kannada and Vice Versa||20|
|3.||II||General Studies (Objective Type)||150||90 Minutes|
Karnataka PSC Excise Guard Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No.||Papers||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||I||Objective Type||General English or Kannada||150||2 Hours|
|2.||II||General Knowledge||150||2 Hours|
KPSC Excise Guard Notification 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission located in Bengaluru has officially released the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 for the post of Excise Guard and Excise Sub-Inspectors. All the interested candidates could apply for the KPSC Notification 2017. They had to positively apply before the last date of KPSC Application Form submission that is 30th March 2017 because after this the entries wouldn’t be accepted. To apply for the Excise Guard and Excise Sub Inspector, the candidate had to meet the following Eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the application was through online mode.
- The age limit of the candidate must be 21 to 26 years for Excise Sub Inspector post.
- minimum age limit is 21year
- maximum age limit is 26 year
- The age limit of the candidate for Excise Guard post is 18 to 26 years as on 30th March 2017.
- The candidate had to pay 300INR as the application fees if he /she belongs to the General Category.
- While the candidates belonging to the reserved category had to pay 150INR as the application fees.
KPSC SI Guard Important Dates:
How to download KPSC SI Constable Guard Admit Card 2017
Here we would like to inform all the candidates that the admit card will be available 15 days prior to the exam. Hence, the candidates can follow these simple steps for downloading the admit card.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the home page, search for the admit card link.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required information details in the respective columns.
- Now, submit all the details by clicking on submit option.
- Finally, the admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the same and take a print out of it.
- Keep it safe and you must carry the admit card to the examination hall.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in