Download MP Police Constable Hall Ticket, MP Police ASI Admit Card 2017 at the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017
The department of MP Police had released the job notice for ASI, Constable Posts available in the department. So, the department received application forms from a large number of candidates. There are 14088 vacancies. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will organize the written exam from 19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017. The candidates of exam will be able to download their MP Police ASI Exam Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in . Here on this web page, we will update the direct link of MP Police Constable Exam Admit Card Hall Ticket 2017.
Admit card details 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Admit card Status||Releasing soon|
|Exam Dates||19th August 2017 to 18th September 2017|
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern:
Here below, we have provided the exam pattern for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. So, candidates are suggested to prepare well for the exam.
Physical Screening Test:
|Name of the Posts||Gola Through Distance||800 Meter Running||Long Jump|
|Head Constable||17 Fit with 7.260 KG||03 Minute 15 Second||12 Fit|
|GD Constable, ASI. Head Constable (Male)||19 Fit with 7.260 KG||2 Minute 45 second||13 Fit|
|GD Constable, ASI. Head Constable (Female)||15 Fit with 04 KG||04 Minute||10 Fit|
|Constable (Trade And Driver)||Nil||03 Minute||Nil|
|Ex-Service Man||15 Fit with 7.260 KG||03 Minute 15 Second||10 it|
|Male (Gorkha, Garhwal, Kumaon)||157.48|
|For Reserved candidates||165.10|
How to download the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the MP Police i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in .
- Visit the career tab on the home page.
- Read all the essential details provided in the official notification available on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the MP Police ASI, Constable Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter all the details like registration number, password, etc. and submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download it and take a print out of it to carry at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in