Download the MPPRDD Admit Card 2017 and the Lekpal Manager Exam Date from the official website www.prd.mp.gov.in.
MPPRDD Admit Card 2017
The candidates registered will appear for Lekpal Manager exam. Now, they have to download the MPPRDD Admit card 2017 for the same. Applicants had applied for the MPPRDD recruitment 2017 in order to fill Lekhpal, district manager, district project manager posts. Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department released the notification to recruit 151 candidates. Board will receive the applications until 3rd June 2017. So, here we are providing easy steps by which you can download Lekpal Manager Exam hall ticket. Therefore, download it on or before the end date either by following steps or through direct link given below. Applicants can easily access their exam call letter by entering relevant details such as registration number and date of birth. Also, check the exam date, timings and venue details from the given details. Official site to download is www.prd.mp.gov.in.
|MPPRDD Admit card 2017 Official Link:||Check here|
Details of MPPRDD Admit Card 2017 @ prd.mp.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department|
|Name of posts||Lekhpal, district manager, district project manager,
|Number of posts||151 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam date||Available soon|
MPPRDD Admit Card 2017 – District Manager Exam Pattern
|Exam||Name of the Subject|
|Written Test||General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Arithmetic Ability General English|
How to Download MPPRDD Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department prd.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page, check for the MPPRDD Admit Card 2017 Link.
- Now, click on the link.
- Enter asked details like the registration number and the password, date of birth.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Finally, new page of your MPPRDD Lekhpal District Manager Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, download the file and save it.
- Also, don’t forget to take a printout of the copy and carry it during the exam.