Download AP JNTU Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, NTR Vidyonnathi Admit Card 2017 at the official website. www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in
NTR Vidyonnathi Hall Ticket 2017
It is to inform all the candidates who are going to appear for the NTRV SET exam, that the admit card is available. The authority has released the admit card on 15 June 2017. A large number of applicants have already downloaded their NTRV SET admit card by visiting the official website of the department www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in .
The organisation conducts the Screening Exam in order to hire the young,talented aspirants. The selected applicants will be sponsored to reputed 15 private institutes by providing coaching for UPSC Civil Services Exams for 9 months. Furthermore, under NTR Vidhyonnathi scheme, the authority will provide monthly stipend to the selected candidates.
NTRV SET 2017 Important dates:
- Release date of exam Hall Ticket: 15th June 2017 to 19th June 2017
- NTRV SET 2017 Screening Test: 20th June 2017
The admit card is available online. Today, is the last day for downloading your admit card. Therefore, the candidates must hurry and download it as soon as possible.
How to download the NTR Vidyonnathi Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department- www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in
- On the home page, search and click on the link to download the NTR Vidyonnathi Hall Ticket 2017
- Enter all the details required like application number, roll number, password, date of birth, etc.
- Your hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download it and take a print out of it.
- Do not forget to carry it at the time of the exam.
NTR Vidyonnathi Result 2017
The exam organizing team will probably issue the NTR Vidyonnathi 2017 result in the first week of July. Therefore, applicants can check their scores online by visiting the official website of NTR Vidyonnathi. Furthermore, admission is purely done on the basis of applicant’s performance in the entrance exam.
Official Website: www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in