Download UP Police Sub Inspector Call Letter, UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 released, at the official website i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Admit Card 2017
The department of UP Police had released the job notice for Sub Inspector posts available in the department. Hence, the department received the application forms from a large number of candidates to fill available vacancies (2707 for male & 600 for Female SI Posts). In order to hire the talented and young applicants, the Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board will organize a written exam. Thus, the candidates of exam will be able to download their UP Police SI Exam Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in .
An overview of details of Admit card 2017
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board|
|Name of the posts||Sub Inspector Posts|
|Total Number of posts||2707 for male & 600 for Female SI Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam date||17th to 31st July 2017|
|Release date of Admit card||Available|
UP Police SI Written Exam Pattern 2017:
Here below, we have provided the exam pattern for the candidates who are going to appear for the exam. So, candidates are suggested to prepare well for the exam.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning||100|
Physical Standard Test:
- Male Candidates: Height: 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category Candidates), Weight: According to Height but Minimum 50 Kg. Chest: 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Category Candidates). 5 cm.
- Female Candidates: Height: 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category Candidates). Weight: Minimum 40 Kg. Compulsory
How to download the UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the UP Police i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Go to the career tab on the home page.
- Read all the essential details provided in the official notification available on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the UP Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter all the details asked for like registration number, password, etc. and submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in