Download SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2017 from the official website i.e. www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2017
SEBI or Securities and Exchange Board of India had released the job notice for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts available in the department. A large number of candidates had applied for these 38 vacancies.
In order to hire talented and young applicants, the Securities and Exchange Board of India will organize a written exam. Thus, they will conduct this exam on 25th June 2017.
Hence, the candidates can download their SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sebi.gov.in .
Details of SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Name of the post available||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts|
|Total Number of posts||38 posts|
|Last date for the submission of Application form||26th May 2017|
|Exam date||25th June 2017|
|Release date of Admit card||will available soon|
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern 2017
For General Stream:
|1.||Written Exam||I||English Language||50||2 Hours|
For IT and Official Languages Stream:
|1.||Written Exam||I||English Language||40||2 Hours|
How to download the SEBI Grade A Officer Admit Card 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the SEBI i.e. www.sebi.gov.in .
- Visit the career tab on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the SEBI Grade A Officer Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter all the details like registration number, password, etc.
- Submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- Do not forget to carry it along to the examination hall.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in