Download Telangana State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket – TSSET Admit Card 2017 available at www.telanganaset.org
TSSET Admit Card 2017
The Telangana Public Service Commission will conduct the Telangana State Eligibility test on 11th June 2017. In order to appear for this examination, candidate requires an admit card document. The Osmania University has released the Admit Card document for the same. Hence, candidates who had applied for the Telangana SET Exam 2017 online can download their admit cards from the official website www.telanganaset.org . You must carry it to the examination hall. Along with the admit card, candidate has to carry the identity proof also which can be Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, and other identity proof to the examination center. Here, we have provided some most noteworthy details.
Details of TSSET Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Eligibility test|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Type of exam||Competitive Exam|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Admit Card Status||Expected on 25th May 2017|
|Date of Examination||11th June 2017|
TSSET Exam Pattern 2017
The authority will conduct the TSSET Examination on 11th June 2017 at different timings. Therefore, candidates are required to appear for the TSSET Examination in the Paper 1, 2, and 3 conducted on the same day at different timings. Furthermore, in order to check more details visit the official website.
|Paper||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Timings|
|Paper 1||100 Marks||50||9.30AM to 10.45AM|
|Paper 2||100 Marks||50||10.45AM to 12PM|
|Paper 3||150 Marks||75||1.30PM to 4PM|
Steps to Download TSSET Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
Here, we have provided some simple steps. So, in order to download your admit card follow these steps.
- First of all, visit the Telangana Public Service Commission’s official website- telanganaset.org
- Search for the TSSET Admit Card link on the home page of the website.
- After clicking on the link it will redirect you to the new page where the candidate has to mention the password and registration ID details.
- Now, candidates are required to submit the details.
- Click on the submit icon to submit the details.
- Finally, you will find the admit card displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take the hard copy of it which you can carry to your examination hall.
Official Website: www.telanganaset.org