Admit card for Assistant Teacher Posts, Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher Admit Card 2017 at the official website i.e. www.upseat.in.
Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher Admit Card 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board will organize the UP-LT Grade Teacher Examination 2016-2017 in the month of July 2017. So, applicants who have applied for Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 must download the Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Exam Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website i.e. www.upseat.in. The Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Exam Call Letter 2017 will be issued soon in the last week of June. therefore, the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2017 most probably at various centres.
Hence, visit the official website and also check UP LT Grade Teacher exam dates information UP LT Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus and Prelims Pre-Exam Pattern.
Details of Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher Admit Card 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||9342 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher LT Grade (Assistant Teacher Posts)|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of the Exam||UP LT Grade Teacher Examination 2016-2017|
|Exam Date of LT Grade||July 2017 (Expectedly)|
|Date of Downloading of UP LT Teacher Admit Card||15-20 days before exam date|
Details provided in the admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Time/ Shift of exam
- Photograph and signature
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Venue of the exam
How to download the Uttar Pradesh LT Teacher Admit Card 2017?
Admit card is an essential document to be carried at the time of the exam. No applicant will be given entry for the exam without the admit card.
So, here are the steps provided below which will help you in downloading the admit card easily.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board i.e. www.upseat.in.
- Now, go to the career tab available on the home page.
- Read all the essential details provided in the official notification available on the home page.
- Click on the link to download the UP-LT Grade Teacher Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2017.
- Now, enter all the details required such as registration number, password, etc. and submit the details.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, download it and take a print out of it in order to carry it at the time of the exam.
Official Website: www.upseat.in.