Apply for 105 Junior Assistant Posts in AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.aai.aero.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Airport Authority of India has released the job notice for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017. It is for 105 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant in the department. Applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.aai.aero. Applicants will be able to apply for the application process online Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 from this web page soon. All the candidates those who are eligible and are interested can apply through online method on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 19th July 2017. The starting date for the submission of application form is 19th June 2017. The detailed information such as age limit criteria, selection process, education qualification, how to apply process, important dates, and application fee etc. is available at the official website i.e. www.aai.aero.
Details of AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Airports Authority of India|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||105 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for application form submission||19th June 2017|
|Last Date for the Completion of On-Line Registration (Step-1 & 2):||19th July 2017|
|Last Date for the Completion of On-Line Application (Step-3):||21st July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants need to have completed the following educational qualification.
- Class 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Class 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% of aggregate marks.
The age limit of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 years to 30 years. And the age relaxation will be provided as follows:
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men Category Candidates: As per the Govt Rules.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following.
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
The applicants selected for the released posts will get the pay scale of Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/- as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category: –
- General/ OBC Category Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Category Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): No Application Fee
How to apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: aai.aero.
- Click on the notification and then the apply online link available at the home page
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category and also attach the application fees receipt along with the form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.aai.aero.