Apply Online For 105 Vacant Posts in AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017 at www.aai.aero.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Airports Authority of India has issued a job notice for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017. It is for 105 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant in the department. So, applicants interested in AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 can apply online. The official website of the department i.e. www.aai.aero. Therefore, candidates interested can apply through online mode on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 19th July 2017. The starting date for the submission of application form is 19th June 2017. Moreover, other detailed information such as age limit criteria, selection process, education qualification, application process, important dates, and application fee etc. are available here and at the official website.
Details of AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Airports Authority of India|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||105 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for application form submission||19th June 2017|
|Last Date for the Completion of On-Line Registration (Step-1 & 2)||19th July 2017|
|Last Date for the Completion of On-Line Application (Step-3)||21st July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants need to have completed: –
- Class 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Class 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% of aggregate marks.
The age of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 to 30 years.
Age relaxation will be provided as follows:
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men Category Candidates: As per the Govt Rules.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of: –
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
The applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a monthly salary of Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/- as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category: –
- General/ OBC Category Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Category Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): No Application Fee
How to apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.aai.aero.
- Click on apply online link available at the home page.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.aai.aero.