Apply for Ahmednagar District Centre Cooperative Bank 1st and 2nd Class Officer, Junior Officer, and Clerk Posts in ADCC Bank Ahmednagar Recruitment 2017 at its official website www.adccbanknagar.org.
ADCC Bank Ahmednagar Recruitment 2017
The Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has recently released the ADCC Notification 2017 on 10th June 2017. It is to fill vacant position for various posts such as the First-Class Officer, Second Class Officer, Junior Officer, and Clerical Officer Posts. There are around 459 vacant posts available in the department. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who want to make their career in banking sector. So, kindly check the details in its official notification uploaded on the official website www.adccbanknagar.org.
Candidates are required to apply for the ADCC Officer Jobs as soon as possible before the last date of submission that is 30th June 2017. Before applying this job, read all the instructions in order to apply for ADCC Bank Jobs. Only eligible candidates should apply for the ADCC Jobs.
Details of ADCC Bank Ahmednagar Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Examination||ADCC Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||First Class Officer, Second Class Officer, Junior Officer, and Clerical Officer|
|Number of the Post||459 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||10th June 2017|
|Last date of Application Form submission||30th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for ADCC Bank Ahmednagar Recruitment 2017
Candidate who wants to apply for the ADCC Bank need to have graduation and Post-Graduation from any recognized board.
The maximum age limit is 38 years of age.
The selection of the candidate will be based on his / her performance in the
- written exam and
- interview process.
- First-Class Officer, 850INR for the General category and 800INR for reserved category candidate.
- Second Class officer posts, 800INR for the general category and 750INR for the reserved category candidates.
- Junior Officer and Clerical Post, 750INR or 700INR respectively for general category and 700INR and 650INR for reserved category candidate.
ADCC Bank Ahmednagar Admit Card 2017
After the completion of online registration on 30th June 2017, the authority of the ADCC Bank will start with the delivering of admit card document to eligible candidates for the ADCC Bank Officer Jobs. The date of the Admit card release is yet not known. But it is expected that the admit card document will be released 10 to 15 days before the exam gets started.
How to Apply for ADCC Bank Ahmednagar Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department:
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.adccbanknagar.org