Apply Online to register For MAT Exam, AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 by visiting the official Website www.aima.in.
About AIMA MAT
MAT or Management Aptitude Test. All India Management Association (AIMA) organises this exam four times a year. It is conducted in the month of February, May, September and December respectively. Furthermore, MAT is the prefect gateway for admission to MBA and PGDM courses. MAT Registration 2018 for February exam will start from the second week of December 2017. So, willing candidates are suggested to apply before the last date.
AIMA MAT Application Form 2017
MAT September Registration 2017 has already begun from 3rd July 2017. The applicants interested are suggested to apply on or before the last date. MAT September exam will be conducted through online and offline modes. MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a national level management test managed by AIMA (All India Management Association). It is for selecting the candidates for the admissions in different programs like MBA and allied programs.
Here we have provided details related to the MAT September Registration 2017 involving the application dates, application fee, application procedure, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for AIMA MAT Registration 2017:
- Applicants must have completed graduation degree.
- Applicants should have scored minimum 50% marks for general category applicants and 45% marks for SC/ ST category applicants.
- Furthermore, there is no age limit criteria for this examination.
- Indian National and NRI candidates are eligible to apply for the application process.
To successfully apply, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- through net banking or cash.
AIMA MAT Exam 2017 Important Dates:
|Starting Date of issue of MAT September application forms||3rd July 2017|
|Last date to fill MAT application form (Online)||25th August 2017|
|Last date to submit filled application form (offline)||23rd August 2017|
|Admit card releasing date for MAT September 2017||26th August 2017|
|MAT 2017 (paper based test)||3rd September 2017|
|MAT 2017 (computer based test)||9th September 2017|
How to Apply for the AIMA MAT Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of MAT – www.aima.in
- Click on “Apply Online” link on the home page.
- Enter registration information asked for.
- Click on “Submit” option.
- Note down your login details.
- Login again to fill the application form.
- Click on “Fill Application” and fill all the essential details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature.
- Now, make the payment of application fee by choosing Demand draft or any other online mode.
- After the successful payment of application fee, check the application status.
- Finally, take some hard copy of the application form for future use.
Documents Required for AIMA MAT 2017
- Applicants must submit the personal details, guardian details, educational qualification and address information.
- Scanned recent colored passport size photograph with light background. Photo should be in jpg/jpeg formatof 50 kb size.
- Scanned signature. Signature should be made on white paper with black ink. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should not exceed 50 kb.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Payment details.
So hurry up and register for this opportunity.