Apply Online for 400 Cabin Crew Posts, Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.airindia.in.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017
Air India has released an official notice, Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 on the official website i.e., www.airindia.in. A total of 400 vacancies are available in the department. Therefore, graduates interested in the Cabin Crew Posts can apply for the same before 1st August 2017. Candidates can start filling their application form through online mode through the official website. The starting date to submit the online application forms is 10th July 2017. For more detailed information related to the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Notice 2017, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below.
Job details Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Air India|
|Total Number of Vacancies||400|
|Name of the Posts||Experienced Cabin Crew & Trainee Cabin Crew.|
|Post Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date for the submission of application form||10th July 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of application form||1st August 2017|
|Interview Dates||03rd August 2017, 04th August 2017 & 05th August 2017.|
Cabin Crew Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Category||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Cabin Crew (Female)||SC||28 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017
- Applicants must have completed Graduation/class 10+2 and Three Years Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology/Travel.
- Tourism will be considered eligible to apply for Air India Career 2017.
Age limit of candidates for the different posts is as given below.
Trained Cabin Crew
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years.
Experienced Cabin Crew
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
The candidates willing to apply for the application process will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview.
Interested candidates must pay Rs. 1000/- non-refundable application fees.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 18,400.
How to apply for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.airindia.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification from the careers tab.
- Before applying, read the official notification carefully in order to check your eligibility.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.airindia.in.