Check the AP DSC Notification 2017, Now apply for 24542 vacancies of teachers posts, application and registration on www.dseap.gov.in.
AP DSC Notification 2017
Andhra Pradesh State Government has published an advertisement of AP DSC 2017 exam. It is for filling up 24524 Post vacancies. So, it is for candidates who desire to make their career with AP DSC. The candidates have to apply through online mode. The closing date to submit an AP DSC 2017 application form will soon be updated. Therefore, the state Government is going to hire talented contenders to fill the vacancies of teacher. Official website of the organization is www.dseap.gov.in. Hence, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria for the same.
|AP DSC 2017 Notification official Link||Check here|
Details of AP DSC Notification 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Andhra Pradesh state Government|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||24542|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher|
|Job Category||AP State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date for application form submission||Update Soon|
|Last date for application form submission||Update Soon|
- Physical Director
- School Assistant
- SGT (Secondary Grade Teacher)
- Language Pandits
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC Notification 2017
- Candidates should have e graduation degree from any recognized university.
- They must also have B.Ed. and
- Must qualify in the TET examination conducted by the organization.
- Minimum age should be 18 years and
- Maximum age should be 39 years as on the end date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Applicants will get a salary as per the notice released by the organization norms post wise.
Selection of the candidates on their performance in follows:
- Written examination
- Interview / Document Verification
How to Apply for AP DSC Notification 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: dseap.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Before applying check the eligibility details as mentioned in the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official website: www.dseap.gov.in.