Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test or AP TET Application Form 2017 at the official website i.e. www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
AP TET Application Form 2017
Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test is conducted by Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board. This exam is made compulsory for the candidates interested to become teacher in government school, central schools, or any state government school. The candidates who fulfill the given criteria and are Indian can apply for this exam. The official website of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board i.e. www.aptet.cgg.gov.in. Furthermore, the other related details which are essential such as age limit, selection process, application fee, application procedure, etc. are listed below. So, the candidate willing to get the job in the department are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before the last date.
Details of AP TET Application Form 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2017|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available soon|
|Official Website||www.aptet.cgg.gov.in | www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for AP TET Application Form 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Yrs.
- Age relaxation only for the reserved category candidates.
An Application fee of Rs. 250/- is required to successfully apply for the application process.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the AP TET Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board i.e. www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- Now, click on the link to register.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.