Apply Online in HPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2017, to fill 301 Vacant Posts of Dental and Veterinary Surgeon in at www.hpsc.gov.in before 1st June 2017.
HPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission has issued Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment Notice 2017. It is to fill the 301 number of vacancies for the Haryana Public Service Commission jobs in Research Posts. Therefore, all the applicants interested can fetch the HPSC Job 2017 Notice from this web page. So, the aspirants who wish to apply for the Haryana Public Service Commission Surgeon Posts 2017 must check the eligibility criteria details before applying. The official website of the department is www.hpsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the application process is 1st June 2017.
Haryana PSC Dental jobs 2017
HPSC is also called as Haryana Public Service Commission. HPSC Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2017 is the great opportunity for the candidates looking to build up their career in this sector. In order to apply for this recruitment process candidates, need to have Bachelor’s degree in the required field. Furthermore, there are 301 number of vacancies for the posts of Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon Jobs available. The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 22 to 42 years. Also, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates. The aspirants are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. No application form will be considered after the last date.
Details of HPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||301 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Surgeon, Dental Surgeon|
|Job Category||Haryana Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||2nd May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||1st June 2017|
Vacancy Details of HPSC Surgeon:
- Total Number of Posts:301 posts
- Veterinary Surgeon – 246 posts
- Dental Surgeon – 55 posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants need to have following educational qualification details as mentioned below.
- Veterinary Surgeon: Candidates must have Bachelor degree of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from any authorized University or Institution. They must be registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India.
- Dental Surgeon: Candidates must have Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery of any authorized university. They must have Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th standard or Higher.
Age Limit: The candidates must fulfil the age limit criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details of age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 22 years
- Maximum age limit: 42 years.
The selection process of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The applicants selected in the HPSC Dental Jobs 2017 will get a salary of Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
Application Fee: The candidates willing to apply for the Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e.
- Male General category applicants: Rs. 500/-
- Female General category applicants: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST Category applicants: Rs. 125/-
- Physically Handicapped applicants: No application fee.
How to apply for the HPSC Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Here, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Download the HPSC Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After verifying the details, click on the submit option.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in