Apply for 670 vacancies in Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017 at official website i.e., www.bankofindia.co.in before May 5.
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017
The Bank of India (BOI) has released an employment notification. Hence, it is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Officer (Credit) and Manager. Furthermore, the last date for submission of online application is May 5, 2017. So, the candidates must visit the official website and apply as soon as possible. However, candidates must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below in the article to apply for the same.
Details of Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||670 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Officer (Credit) -270Manager- 400|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Last date for application form submission||5th May, 2017|
Eligibility criteria for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017
In order to apply for this post, candidates should hold a degree (graduation) in any discipline, with minimum 60 per cent marks.
Along with MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA from any reputed institute (two/three year programme)/post-graduation degree in commerce/science /economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary.
A certificate in computer course or information technology of minimum three months.
- Officer: in order to apply for this post, the age of the candidates must not exceed 30 years and must be minimum 21 years.
- Manager: The age of the candidates must not exceed 35 years and must be minimum 23 years.
- Officer: monthly salary of Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020.
- Manager: Rs 31,705 to Rs 45,950.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of
- An online test and
- Personal interview.
How to Apply for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the notification for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official website of the department: www.bankofindia.co.in