Apply for BOM Sub Staff & Inspection Staff 671 vacancies, BOM Recruitment 2017 / Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 available on its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
BOM Recruitment 2017 / Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The Bank of Maharashtra has released the BOM Notification. It is for the post of Sub Staff and Inspection Staff posts. The authorities have announced 671 total vacancies. Hence, they are to be filled by recruiting candidates for the post of Sub Staff and Inspection Staff. The bank has invited online applications from the interested candidates from 10th June 2017. The notification for the BOM Sub Staff Recruitment is available on its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
The last date for application form submission is 24th June 2017.
In order to apply for the job, check here the eligibility criteria and other details.
Details of BOM Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Examination||BOM Sub Staff Exam|
|Name of the Post||Sub Staff and Inspection Staff|
|Number of the Post||671 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Starting Date of Application Form||10th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||24th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for BOM Recruitment 2017
Candidate must have pass certificate of Class 10th and equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
The age of the candidate must be in between 18 to 33 years.
18 years is the minimum age for the eligible candidate and 33 years is the maximum age limit.
The authority will conduct the following in order to select candidates-
Written exam and
Steps to apply for BOM Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Now, search for the BOM Sub Staff /Inspection Staff recruitment notice link in the careers tab.
- After this, click on the link to apply online.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Submit the application form along with the scanned photograph and signature as well as application fees pay receipt.
- After clicking on the submit button, your details will be submitted and you will find the application form generated on your screen.
- Finally, download the application form or take the hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in