Apply for 3454 Bharatiya Pashupalan Limited Sales Agent & Authorized Dealer Posts, BPNL Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
BPNL Recruitment 2017
Indian Animal Husbandry Corporation Limited has issued a job notice. The BPNL Recruitment 2017 notice is to fill the 3454 vacancies for Authorized Dealer and Sales Representative posts in the department. Candidates who have completed the class 10th/ class 12th can now become part of the BPNL Authorized Dealer Jobs 2017. The eligible candidates can apply through offline mode till the last date of the submission of application form, 24 May 2017. therefore, other related details are provided in the article below. BPNL Sales Agent & Authorized Dealer Recruitment 2017 is a noteworthy opportunity for the candidates looking for career in this sector. Furthermore, the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 25 years for the post of sales agent and in between 25 to 50 years for the post of Authorized Dealer. Also, the age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Details of BPNL Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Indian Animal Husbandry Corporation Limited / Bharatiya Pashupalan Limited(BPNL)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||3454 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Sales Agent & Authorized Dealer|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available Now|
|Last date for application form submission||24 May 2017|
BPNL Post Details 2017
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Vacancy|
|Sales Agent||3140 Posts|
|Authorized Dealer||0314 Posts|
|Total Posts||3454 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for BPNL Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants interested for the released posts must have pass certificate of
- Class 10thfor the posts of sales agent and
- Class 12thfor the authorized dealer
- Also, refer the official notification for more detailed information.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates interested to apply for the posts must lie in between
- 18 to 35 years for the posts of sales agent and
- 25 to 50 years for the posts of authorized dealer.
- Also, refer the official notification for detailed information.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates for released posts will be done on the basis of their performance in the academic score card.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be shortlisted for the released posts will get a salary as per the norms of the organization.
Steps to apply for the BPNL Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: bharatiyapashupalan.com.
- Download the BPNL Dealer Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Now, read the notification carefully.
- So, click on the link available to download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- After this verify all the information.
- Now, click on the submit option.
- Finally, download it and take a print out to send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Furthermore, applicants can send their fully signed application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to the following address by post on or before 24.05.2017.
Also, applicants should mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–”
“Regional Office LIG-43,
Bagasenia, Amrai South,
Near Government School,
Madhya Pradesh – 484001.”