Apply for 31 Manager, Director Posts in CCI Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.cci.gov.in.
CCI Recruitment 2017
Competition Commission of India has published the CCI Manager, Director Job Notice 2017 in order to hire eligible applicants. It is for the Post of Manager, Director available in the department. A total of 31 vacancies are available in the organization. So, the aspirants interested and eligible can apply for these CCI Manager, Director Jobs 2017 from 30th June 2017. The official website of the department i.e. www.cci.gov.in. Therefore, apply for the CCI Manager, Director Vacancies 2017 through online/offline mode on or before 8th August 2017.
Furthermore, details like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply process, pay scale, and other essential details here. Hence, before applying applicants are suggested to refer the details provided below.
Details of CCI Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Competition Commission of India|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||31 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Director|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||30th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||18th August 2017|
Vacancy Details of CCI Recruitment 2017:
Total No. of Vacancies: 31 posts
- Director (Law) – 01 post
- Director (Economics) – 01 post
- Director (Financial Analysis) – 01 post
- Joint Director (Law) – 01 post
- Joint Director (Economics) – 01 post
- Deputy Director (Law) – 07 posts
- Deputy Director (Economics) – 02 posts
- Deputy Director (Financial Analysis) – 03 posts
- Office Manager (Corporate Service) – 13 posts
- Office Manager (Library Service) – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for CCI Recruitment 2017
The age of the interested candidate must lie in between 28 to 45 years.
Age relaxation will be given as per the norms of the department-
- SC/ ST Category candidates: 3 years
- OBC Category candidates: 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities Category candidates: 10 years
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of his/her performance in the following:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
The application fee for the candidates interested is as mentioned below:
- General/ OBC Category Applicants: -600/-
- All Other Category Applicants (SC, ST and Women): – Nil.
How to apply for the CCI Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: cci.gov.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill the application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, submit the application form to the given postal address.
- Lastly, keep a hard-copy of the filled application form.
Deputy Director (HR),
Competition Commission of India,
the Hindustan Times House,
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Official Website: www.cci.gov.in.