Apply for 2000 Apprentice Posts, Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
The Southern Railway, Chennai Department has issued the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification. It is in order to fill the 658 of vacancies for the posts of Apprentice Posts in the department. All the candidates interested can send the application form for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 from 15th June 2017. Applicants need to send the application form offline to the postal address provided below on or before the last date i.e. 15th July 2017. Candidates must check more in information related to this exam by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Moreover, candidate can know the eligibility criteria and more information provided in the official notification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 on this web page.
Details of Chennai Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Department||Southern Railway, Chennai|
|Total Number of Posts||658 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date for the submission of application form||15th June 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of application form||15th July 2017|
|Official Website||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in / www.rrcmas.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Candidates interested must have passed 12th along with NTC ITIT Certificate in Relevant Trade to be considered eligible for the application form.
The age limit criteria for Southern Railway Jobs 2017 is as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Yrs.
Candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category: –
- OBC and General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: No Fee.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following: –
- Merit List.
- Medical Exam.
- Physical Fitness.
The applicants selected will get a good salary with Grade Pay.
How to Apply for Chennai Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the “Download” link on the main page of the official website.
- Download the Southern Railway Notice 2017.
- The notice also has the application form attached to it.
- Fill the application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- After that, verify the information.
- Affix your passport sized coloured photograph.
- Lastly, send to the application form to the postal address before the last date of the application form.
Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Carriage and Wagon Works,
Southern Railway Perambur,
Chennai – 641 023
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.