Apply for District Judge Posts in Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e., www.highcourt.cg.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur has released the job notice of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017. It is released in order to hire the talented candidates for the 8 vacancies for the posts of District Judge. So, applicants eligible, are requested to apply for the application process through an offline mode. They can submit the application form through offline mode in the proper format to the postal address. Furthermore, attach all essential copy of the documents with the form as well and post it on or before 10 June 2017. Therefore, aspirants need to download the application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.highcourt.cg.gov.in. Other noteworthy details related to the released posts are provided in the article below. The candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the department.
Details of Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||08 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||District Judge|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||10 June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
- Interested candidates need Law Graduation Degree from any authorized University.
- Also, refer to the official notification for more details.
- The age of the candidates must lie in between 35 to 45 years as on 1st January 2017.
- The reserved category candidates will get upper age relaxation of 3 years.
There are no application fee charges.
The selection of the candidates will depend on their performance in the following: –
- Written Test- 50 questions of 50 Marks
- Skill test- 40 Marks
- Personal interview- 10 Marks
The applicants selected will get a salary as per the rules and regulations of the department i.e. of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
Steps to apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
Here we have provided some simple steps through which candidates can apply for the recruitment process easily. You can apply on or before the last date of the submission of application form 10th June 2017 and send it to the postal address.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Download the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link to download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- After verifying, finally click on the submit option.
- Download it.
- Also, take a print out of it and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
- Hence, submit the application form before the last date.