Check CITD Application Form 2017, CITD Entrance Exam, Eligibility, Admit Card, and Result available at www.citdindia.org
CITD Entrance Exam 2017
The Central Institute of Tool Design has released the application form online. Thus, the candidate can download it from the official website to get admission into Master of Engineering courses. Before applying, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria that we have listed below. In addition to this candidates can also check the exam dates, result, and admit card release date below. You can also check the official notification on its official website www.citdindia.org .
CITD 2017 Application Form
The application form for the CITD Entrance Exam 2017 is available online. The registration process for the same has been started from 10th May 2017. It is available on the official website. However, the last date for online application form submission is 10th June 2017. Submit the filled application form along with scanned copy of the other documents and certificates. Candidate can submit the application form by paying late fees before 20th June 2017. After filling up the application form, candidate can submit the form to the Director, CITD Hyderabad along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft which is to be posted along with the application form.
- Degree and Provisional Certificate
- SSC Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from College Principal and Head of the Department
- Sponsored Application signed by the present employer
Details of CITD Entrance Exam 2017
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Tool Design|
|Name of the Examination||CITD Entrance Exam|
|Name of the course||Master of Engineering course|
|Starting Date of Application||10th May 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||10th June 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
CITD 2017 Admission Form Details
- Candidate has to submit the application fees of 800INR, if the candidate belongs to the general category.
- If he or she belongs to the reserved category then he or she has to pay 400INR as the application fees.
- The reserved category candidate has to enclose the category proof attested by the gazette officer.
- The age of the candidate for this entrance exam must be below than 45 years.
- The authority will allot the seats based on the ranking in the entrance examination.
CITD Entrance Exam 2017
The CITD Entrance Exam dates are yet not known. We will soon update the dates of the exam and result here in the post. In addition to the entrance exam date, the authority will update the result date also. So, stay connected to our website to get the details about the important dates.
Official Website: www.citdindia.org