Apply for 198 Workmen, Welder, Fitter Posts in Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
The officials of Cochin Shipyard Limited has currently issued an official notice. It is for the post of 198 Workmen, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Painter, & other Posts on direct recruitment basis. Applicants interested may apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2017 on or before the submission of the last date i.e. 30th July 2017. Candidates can fill Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com . Moreover, for other details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification candidates are suggested to refer the official notification provided below.
About of Cochin Shipyard Limited
Applicants those who are interested must have done SSLC, ITI (NTC) and NAC from any authorized University to be considered eligible for the recruitment process. Contenders should read the Official Notice of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 before applying online for the application process. The Applications once submitted for Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2017 cannot be changed or edited. Individuals will get a huge Pay scale as per Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Board 2017. Applicants those who are eligible and are willing can start filling the application form online and submit it before the last date i.e. 30th July 2017 as per Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2017. Candidates can have more information about Shipyard jobs in Cochin from this article. Also, it is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible if they have been submitted after the last date.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||198 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Workmen, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Painter, & other Vacancies|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2017
Applicants interested must have done SSLC, ITI (NTC) and NAC from any authorized University.
The age of the interested candidates should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organisation that is mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
The applicants selected for the released posts will get a pay scale as per the norms of the department.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in the practical test.
The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category:
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: No Application Fees
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 19th July 2017
- The last date for submission of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Online application form: 30th July 2017
How to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com
- Search the online application form link in recruitment section and open it.
- Read all the details and fill the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com