Apply for 49 Office Assistant Posts in Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore.
Coimbatore District Court Jobs 2017
The Coimbatore District Court has released the job notification for Coimbatore District Court Vacancy 2017. It offers 49 vacancies for the posts of Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper and other posts in the department. Applicants searching for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017 can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore. All the candidates eligible and interested can apply through offline.
Hence, candidates should apply on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 12th July 2017. The starting date for the submission of application form is 12th June 2017.
Job details of Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Coimbatore District Court|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||49 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Coimbatore District|
|Starting date for application form submission||12th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||12th July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Coimbatore District Court 2017
All the applicants must have the following educational qualification to be considered eligible: –
- Office Assistant – class 8th pass and preference will be provided to the LMV Driving License Holder having experience.
- Masalchi – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language.
- Gardener – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language.
- Night Watchman – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language.
- Sweeper / Scavenger – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language.
The category-wise age limit is as follows.
- For SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all casts: 18 to 35 years.
- Most OBC/ De notified Communities, OBC and OBC (Muslims): 18 to 32 Years.
- Others (i.e., applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): 18 to 30 Years.
The selection process includes:
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Post-wise monthly pay scale is listed below: –
- Office Assistant – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- Masalchi – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- Gardener – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- Night Watchman – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of G.P.1300
- Sweeper / Scavenger – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
How to apply for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017?
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore.
- Click on Apply link available at the home page.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- send it to the postal address provided below.
“The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Coimbatore – 641018.”
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore.