Chennai Petroleum Corporation released the recruitment notification that is CPCL Recruitment 2017. So, apply online at www.cpcl.co.in on or before 31st May 2017.
CPCL Recruitment 2017 – CPCL Application Form 2017
The latest notification of the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, CPCL Recruitment 2017 is about hiring candidates for 56 vacancies. So, candidates interested and eligible can apply for the vacancies and fill the application form. CPCL has issued the recruitment for Jr. Technical Assistant and Engineer vacancies. The vacancies are released for the department of Fire and Safety. Applicants willing to join the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited can apply for these vacancies. Hence, candidates are advised to stay connected in order to get all the latest updates regarding CPCL. Therefore, aspirants can apply online on or before the last date of submission i.e., 31st May 2017.
About Chennai Petroleum Corporation – CPCL Recruitment 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited abbreviated as CPCL. It is an Indian oil and gas corporation. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited headquarter is located in Chennai, India. The CPCL organization was formed in the year 1965. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited was formed after combining two government organizations i.e. (NIOC) National Iranian Oil Company and (GOI) Government of India, AMOCO. The shareholding ratio of both the organizations is 13% and 74% respectively. The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited refinery has a capacity of 2.5 Million Tonnes of Petroleum Per Annum. In just 27 months, Chennai Petroleum Corporation made the record made a profit of Rs. 430 million.
Details of the Vacancies:
Number of Posts: 56 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Trainee – 22 posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst -IV (Quality Control) – Trainee – 04 posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – Trainee – 03 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – Trainee – 02 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – Trainee – 07 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Mechanical) – Trainee – 06 posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety) -Trainee -IV – 04 posts
- Jr. Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) – Trainee – 01 post
- Hindi Translator – IV – (Trainee) – 01 post
- Jr. Account Assistant (Finance) – Trainee – 03 posts
- Jr. Office Assistant (HR) – Train – 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria of CPCL Recruitment 2017
- The interested applicant’s age for Engineer post should not exceed 27 years.
- Age Relaxation is also applicable to Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Rules and regulations.
- Class 10th certificate with 50% minimum marks from recognized board.
- Engineering Degree in Fire & Safety with first class passing marks from any recognized University or Institute.
- Applicants marks should not be under 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates with Diploma in Industrial Safety can also apply.
- They should also have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License for Engineer post.
- Knowledge of English.
- Fireman Certificate is also required.
Process to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017
Here we have provided some simple steps through you can easily apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017. Therefore, follow these and apply on or before the last date of the submission for the same.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department CPCL i.e. www.cpcl.co.in.
- Look for the latest notification on the home page.
- Select the post you desire to apply for.
- Read full official notification to know the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in prescribed format with proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Take the print out of filled application form.
- All the best wished from our team!
Details of CPCL Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||56 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Jr. Technical Assistant and Engineer|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||31st May 2017|