Apply for 43 post vacancies of Supervisor (Technical Operations) at S-1 level in Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017. Check here for official website.
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017
The Currency Note Press Nashik has released a latest Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017. It is for filling up 43 Supervisor Vacancies. Hence, apply through online mode by filling Currency Note Press Nashik application form. Furthermore, Currency Note Press Nashik will hire eligible and talented contenders the vacant job openings. The official website of Currency Note Press Nashik is www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com. The mode to apply for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment is online. Currency Note Press Nashik is a Unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd, Mini-Ratna Category –I CPSE. Therefore, the candidates interested must read the eligibility criteria and other details before applying.
Details of Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Currency Note Press Nashik|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||43 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Supervisor (Technical Operations) at S-1 level|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Mode||Online mode of application|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||31/05/2017|
|Last date for Printing Application||15/06/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||31/05/2017|
|Recruitment Exam Date||July/August|
|Projected Vacancies||Reservation Status
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
Operations – Printing)
Operations – Mechanical)
Operations – Electronics)
|Supervisor (Technical Electrical)||06||–||–||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017
Applicants interested should possess Diploma/B. E/ BTech in the concerned stream or its equivalent form any recognized University/institution.
The age should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 30 years as on 31/05/2017.
Relaxation will be given to reserved categories as follows:
- Schedule Cast /Schedule Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Class: 03 Years
- Person with Disability: 10 Years (Gen/ OBC) & 15 Years (SC/ST)
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 Years
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir: 05 Years
- Departmental candidates: Up to 40 Years (in case of SC/ST 45 years)
Selected candidates will earn an amount of Rs. 12300- 25400/- monthly along with other allowances and benefits.
- Amount should be deposited through online payment only. The candidate has to deposit Rs. 400/- as examination charges.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman need not to pay any amount of application fees.
- Selection will be made on the basis of online examination.
- Aspirants qualifying the exam, will be eligible to attend further process of selection.
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
The Online exam will be objective type. The total marks of exam will be 240. Also, there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. Hence, the time duration of exam will be 02 hours.
|Supervisor(Technical)- All Trades|
|Name of Test||No. of
|Logical Reasoning||40||40||02 Hours|
|Professional knowledge (common for
Electronics & Civil Eng. etc.)- Basic
Mathematics, Basic Physics and Basic
Chemistry common subjects of first
year Diploma course)
- Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- New Delhi-NCR
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane 6)
How to Apply for Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017
Follow these steps in order to apply for Currency Note Press Nashik jobs 2017: –
- First of all, visit the official website of the department, Currency Note Press Nashik that is cnpnashik.spmcil.com.
- On the home page click on “Openings” at the drop down >> Job Opportunity.
- After this, click on “View Details” link of Recruitment of Supervisor (Technical) at S-1 Level in various disciplines area on next page.
- You will get a PDF format of the notification.
- Read all the details related to the recruitment carefully before applying.
- After reading press on to “Hit Here to Apply Online” link.
- Enter your “Registration Number” & “Password” in respective blank spaces.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Now, finally click on to “Submit” tab.
- Lastly, you need to take a print out of application form for future references.
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2017 official Link: Check here