Apply offline for 321 Sr and Jr. Residents posts through DBSAH Recruitment 2017 available at www.delhi.gov.in
DBSAH Recruitment 2017
Government of NCT of Delhi, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has published an advertisement of DBSAH Recruitment 2017. They aim at filling up 321 Sr and Jr. Residents. Applicants eligible for given posts can apply by filling DBSAH application form on or before the last date.
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital invites application form from talented and hardworking contenders to fill 321 vacanncies. Therefore, contenders who possess MBBS with Postgraduate degree, DNB, Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from any recognized university are eligible to apply.
|Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Vacancy 2017 official Link||Check here|
Details of DBSAH Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||321 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Sr and Jr. Residents Vacancies|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available now|
|Last date for application form submission||11th May 2017|
DBSAH Post Wise Details:
- Junior Resident: 155 Posts
- MBBS: 149 Posts
- Dental: 06 Posts
- Senior Resident: 166 Posts
- Radiology: 08 Posts
- Anesthesia and Allied: 29 Posts
- Orthopedics and Allied: 18 Posts
- Pathology: 04 Posts
- Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Medicine and Allied Branches: 30 Posts
- Surgery and Allied: 25 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
- Paediatrics: 12 Posts
- Gynaecology: 22 Posts
- Skin: 03 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry: 02 Posts
- ENT: 04 Posts
- Dental: 03 Posts
Eligibility criteria for DBSAH Recruitment 2017
- In order to apply, applicants should have completed MBBS with Postgraduate degree.
- Or DNB, Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from any recognized university /Institute.
- In Superficiality branches, preference shall be given to candidates having Superficiality qualification /experience.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in age by 05 years for SC & ST candidates and by 03 years for OBC candidates.
Aspirants will receive good amount of salary as per the norms of the organization.
Selection process will be based on performance of candidates in
- written test
How to Apply for Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Vacancy 2017
Here, we have mentioned simple procedure in order to apply for this vacancy. So, candidates must follow these steps.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e., www.delhi.gov.in
- On the home page select the link to download your application form.
- Fill application form and attach all the self attested documents.
- All entries must be made in CAPITALS and fill correct Email id and contact numbers etc.
- Applicant must sign all the pages of the application.
- Candidates do not have to pay any fee.
- Envelope containing the application form should read “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………..” and forward to the address given below:
To the office of “MEDICAL DIRECTOR, DR. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,
Sector -6, Rohini, Delhi 110085”