Apply for 272 Guest Educational and other Jobs, Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017 Online Application available at www.edudel.nic.in.
Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017
The EDUDEL or Directorate of Education has released the EDUDEL Recruitment Notification 2017. It is for the post of Guest Educational, Vocational Guidance & Counsellors. There are 272 vacant posts available in the department. The authority is planning to fill up the vacancies. They are recruiting competent and eligible candidates for the same. Candidates are required to log in to its website www.edudel.nic.in. In order to apply for Guest Educational and Counsellor Jobs, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for the same. Therefore, read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. The online registration for the Directorate of Education Delhi has started on 13th May 2017. Hence candidates have to download and fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission, 3rd June 2017.
Details of Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||EDUDEL or Directorate of Education|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||272 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Guest Educational, Vocational Guidance, Counsellors|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||13th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||3rd June 2017|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Contact Details||Government of NCT of DelhiDirectorate of Education,Old Sect., Delhi – 110054|
Vacancy Details of Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017
- UR/General: 138 Posts
- SC: 41 Posts
- ST: 20 Posts
- OBC: 73 Posts
Directorate of Education Delhi Admit Card 2017
The Admit card is a very important document which the candidate requires at the time of exam. The date of admit card release is not yet known. But the authority will soon update the dates on the official website. Hence, candidate can get the information about exam dates, timings of exam, as well as the venue of exam. Apart from they will update the syllabus, time table, date sheet, and result dates as well as link to check the result. So, stay connected to get the latest updates and notifications about this job posting.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Delhi Jobs 2017
- Master’s degree in Psychology from any recognized University / institution with
- Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from any recognized university / institution.
The applicant has to be an Indian.
- Candidate’s age must not be less than 18 year and not more than 30 year. (As on the last date for receipt of on-line application)
- Age Relaxation is as per rules.
There is no Application fee.
Candidate who wants to apply for this kind of jobs are required to appear in the following: –
- Written Examination
- Interview session.
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
How to Apply for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: edudel.nic.in.
- Now, find and click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the notification and select the required post.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Attach documents and certificates along with the application form as well as fee receipt.
- Finally, submit all the documents before the last date to apply, 3rd June 2017 (UPTO 6:00 PM).