Apply for 225 ANM Posts in DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017
The Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy has released an official notification. It is for the recruitment of candidates for 225 vacancies. The details of posts are given below. Therefore, applicants who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy can apply by visiting the official website. However, they must do so before the last date for the submission of online application form- 15th June 2017. The submission of online application form has started now. So, check out the most noteworthy details given below.
Details of DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||225 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Medical officer, Staff Nurse, Others|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Last date for application form submission||15th June 2017|
DMHO RANGAREDDY POST DETAILS-
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates must have the following educational qualification as per their post-
- ANM: class 10th passed, 18 months MPHW Female Training certificate and physical fitness for camp life
- Accountant: Must have done B. Com and should be proficient in computers
- Lab Technician: class 12th, DMLT or B.Sc. LT from authorized university.
- Medical Officer: MBBS registered with AP/ TS Medical Council
- Pharmacist: class 12th, D. Pharmacy
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing and registered with AP/ TS Medical Council
- Supporting Staff: Should have completed class 10th
The age of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2017.
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as mentioned below.
- 5 years for SC, ST, BC
- 3 years for Ex-service men
- 10 years for Disables persons.
Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for details of the application fee.
The applicants selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as mentioned in the article below.
- ANM: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Accountant: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (Full Time): Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician Grade-II: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (Part Time): Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 15,000/– per month.
- Supporting Staff: Rs. 5,389/- per month.
- Pharmacist: Rs. 11,000/- per month.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exams.
How to apply for the DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017
- Check the eligibility criteria conditions.
- Go back to the home page and download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Send the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
District Medical & Health Office,
Rangareddy District, Near Pillar No.294,
Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal,
Rangareddy District, Pin code – 500052
Official Website: www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in