Apply for 604 Paramedical, Trade Apprentice Posts Eastern Railway Paramedical, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Eastern Railway Department has published a job notice as Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. This is in order to fill the 25 vacancies for the posts of Paramedical, and Trade Apprentice posts. Applicants interested for this Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 may refer to the official notification available at the official website. Here we have also provided all the detailed information in the article below. The applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria conditions may submit their Eastern Railway Jobs Online Application Form 2017 in between the released dates. The application form and official notice for the jobs are available on the official website of the department i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. Other related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application process, important dates, etc. are given below. All the candidates are suggested to attend the walk-in Interview which will be conducted on 8 May 2017 at 10 AM.
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details 2017:
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||25 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Various *(given below)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Walk-in Interview for ER Railways Recruitment 2017||8 May 2017|
Name of the Posts:
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Walk-in Interview 2017:
Educational Qualification: The candidates willing to apply for the application form need to fulfil all the educational qualification as per their posts: –
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing degree from recognized university.
- Radiographer: Class 12th and have minimum 1 year of Radiography or X-Ray Course from authorized Institute.
- Percussionist: Degree in science with 3 years of experience in cardiopulmonary pump technician.
- Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician: Degree in Optometry.
- Pharmacist: Class 12th and should have 2 years of diploma in Pharmacy.
- H & MI: B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 1 year of Diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector.
- Lab Tech: Class 12th and should have 1 year DMLT Diploma from authorized Institution.
Selection Process: All the applicants willing to appear for the walk-in interview will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview taken by the railway department.
Walk-in Interview Address:
The office of Medical Director
B.R. Singh Hospital,
Eastern Railway, Sealdah
Result: The walk-in interview result will soon be released after the selection process is over. The applicants can easily check their result by visiting the official website of the department. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for the latest updates.
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department: er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.