Apply for Employee State Insurance Corporation Teaching Staff 97 vacancies in ESIC Delhi Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017 at www.esic.nic.in.
ESIC Delhi Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
The Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the notification for Teaching Staff posts including Professor, Assistant and Associate professor on 21st June 2017. There are 97 vacancies available for which the authority will recruit deserving candidates. Hence, the eligible candidates can apply for the same on or before the last date of submission i.e., 20th July 2017. The process for online registration has started from 23rd June 2017. The mode of application for ESIC is online. So, candidate can find his/her online application available on its official website www.esic.nic.in.
Details of ESIC Delhi Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Examination||ESIC Teaching Staff Exam|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Assistant and Associate professor|
|Number of the Post||97 Posts
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Further Selection Processes||Interview|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Notification Release date||21st June 2017|
|Starting Date to submit the application form||23rd June 2017|
|Last date of Application Form submission||20th July 2017|
|Interview date||27th July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Delhi Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
Candidate interested to apply for the ESIC Jobs, must have Master’s degree, MD, MS, and MDS from any recognized university with minimum passing marks. Also, 4 to 5 years of teaching experience is required.
- The maximum age of the candidate is 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidate.
The selected candidate will get a pay scale as per the norms of the department: –
- Associate Professor: 15,600INR to 39,100INR
- Assistant Professor: 15,600INR to 39,100INR
- Professor: 37,400INR to 67,000INR
Candidate will get this pay scale along with the grade pay of 6,600INR to 8,700INR.
- The candidate have to pay some amount of application fees through Demand Draft which should be in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1. Also, candidate has to post the application fees receipt along with the application form on its postal address.
- General category has to pay 225INR as the application fees whereas the reserved category candidate must not pay any fees.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of his/her performance in the Interview.
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Teaching Staff Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: esic.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click and download the Application form.
- Fill the application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a photocopy of the filled application form.
- Finally, post your application form along with the application fees receipt to the postal address.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in.