Apply for 127 Watchman Posts, Food Corporation of India FCI Kerala Region Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.fci.gov.in
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
Food Corporation of India Kerala Region has invited application from the talented and skilled candidates for the vacancies of 127 Watchman posts. This is a great chance for the candidates who are looking for the government jobs in the state of Kerala. All the applicants eligible and are willing to apply for the recruitment process may apply online for the FCI Kerala Region Recruitment 2017 until the last date of submission of application form i.e. 15th July 2017. Applicants can apply for the application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.fci.gov.in . For more details related to the FCI Kerala Region Vacancy 2017 candidates are suggested to refer the eligibility criteria provided below like age limit, pay scale, important dates, and other details.
Job details 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Food Corporation of India (FCI), Kerala Region|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||127 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Watchman|
|Job Category||Govt job|
Total Number of posts: 127 posts
- For SC Category candidates: 13 posts
- ST Category candidates: 1 post
- For OBC Category candidates: 34 posts
- UR Category candidates: 79 posts
- Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: 31 posts
- For PWD/ PH Category candidates: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017
All the candidates willing to apply for the FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 need to have passed class 8th from any authorized Board.
The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 25 Years.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the
- Written Exam and
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Applicants belonging to General category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/-
There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates.
The Application Fee can be paid through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit Card /Credit Card.
The candidates who will be selected for the released posts will get an amount of Rs. 8100-18070/- per month.
How to apply for the FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.fci.gov.in
- Click on Apply online link at the home page.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form: 15th July 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 17th July 2017.
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in