Apply for 111 Senior Resident Posts in GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.gmch.gov.in
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
The department of Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh has issued the GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment Notice 2017. It is to fill the 111 number of vacancies for the Senior Residents, Medical Officer and other Posts.
Therefore, all the interested applicants can check the GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Notice from this web page. The aspirants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before applying.
The official website of the department is www.gmch.gov.in . The last date to apply for the application form is 21st June 2017.
Check out the most noteworthy details related to this recruitment below.
Particulars- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||111 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents, Medical Officer and other posts|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||2 June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||21 June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Chandigarh Jobs 2017
The applicants must have qualified Post Graduation Medical Degree MD, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, DNB or equivalent in the concerned speciality recognized by MCI /registered with Medical Council of India.
The maximum age of the willing candidates must not exceed 33 years.
Furthermore, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the department.
The applicants will be selected for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
The candidates need to pay the application fee according to their category listed below.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
The selected candidates will get Rs. 67700 + 25% NPA for Resident Anaesthetist, Senior Residents, Resident Pathologist,
Rs. 10300-34800 for Demonstrators,
Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400 + NPA for Medical Officers (MO) / Lady Medical Officer & Emergency Medical Officer per month.
How to Apply for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.gmch.gov.in
- Download the GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.gmch.gov.in