Apply for SI, Driver & Other Posts, Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2017 at www.goapolice.gov.in.
Goa Police Recruitment 2017
The Goa Police Department has released the Goa Police Recruitment 2017. It was for different posts available in the department. The various posts include Constable, SI, ASI, Home Guard, and other Posts. Therefore, the aspirants can apply for the Goa Police Constable Jobs 2017 offline. Hence, candidates have to send the completely filled application form to the postal address provided below. They must send the entries on or before the last date of the submission of application form. No application form will be considered after the last date. Thus, the candidates need to download the Goa Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website. Here, we have provided some most noteworthy details related to the Goa Police Constable Jobs 2017.
About Goa Police
The Goa Police looks after the enforcement of law in the Indian state of Goa. Goa is a major tourist attractions in India. So, the need to maintain the law and order in the state increases manifold. Every year, the department releases job notice for different posts. All the eligible candidates can apply for the same. The authority will select candidates on the basis of various selection rounds.
Details of Goa Police Jobs 2017
|Name of the Department||Goa Police Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Sub InspectorSub InspectorStenographerInspectorConstableDriverHome GuardDog Handlers|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available soon|
|Last date for application form submission||Available soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The applicants need to have completed class 10+2 and Graduation from any authorized University /Institute.
They must possess valid Driving Licence to be considered eligible.
The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 30 years.
The selected applicants will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Practical Exam
- Physical Exam
- Personal Interview
The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category before the last date of payment of application fee charges.
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 200
- ST/ SC category applicants: Rs. 100
Steps to apply for the Goa Police SI Recruitment 2017
Here, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. So, follow these steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.goapolice.gov.in
- Download the Goa Police Constable Recruitment Notice 2017 and read it carefully.
- Now, click on the link to download the application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- Lastly, send it to the postal address mentioned below.
The Office of the Superintendent of Police
Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in