Apply Online for 70 Lecturer & Research Officer Vacancies GPSC Recruitment 2017 at www.gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission has recently released an advertisement to recruit the candidates for various vacant posts in various departments. So, GPSC will recruit candidate for filling up 70 vacant posts of Lecturer, Deputy Director, Research Officer in Government Engineering College, GES, and Class II. Therefore, the department invites applications from interested and eligible candidates. The candidate having the required qualification should apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017. The mode of application for this recruitment is online. Hence, the Online application form is available on the official website www.gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in. So, aspirants should fill the application form and apply on or before the last date i.e., 31st May 2017. The authority will accept the application filled in the prescribed format only.
About GPSC – GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st May 1960 as per the provision made by the Constitution of India. The commission’s function is to conduct examinations for appointment for the services of the State of Gujarat. Thus, it works on the matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of Gujarat state. GPSC advises on the matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State. Also, the principles are followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions, and transfers.
Details of GPSC Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||70 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer, Deputy Director, Research Officer in Government Engineering College, GES, and Class II|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission on internet||31st May 2017|
GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Education– Ph.D. in Maths for Mathematics and B.E. / BTech., M.E. / MTech. in discipline for remaining subjects.
- Age– Age must not exceed 35 years.
- Age relaxation– For reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC & Unreserved (Female) candidates. Whereas 10 years for SC, ST, Women candidates belonging to SEBC category of Gujarat Origin only.
- Education– PG in relevant Subject for some subjects and B.E./ BTech, M.E./ MTech in discipline for remaining subjects.
- Age– Age must not exceed 35 years.
- Age relaxation– Same as above.
- Education– Ph.D. in Engineering or Technology with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering or Technology. It should have First Class or equivalent grade point at Bachelor’s or Master’s level. Also it must be from any of the Universities established incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and must have at least five years of combined or separate experience in teaching or industry or research.
- Age- Age must not exceed 45 years.
- Age relaxation– Available for reserved candidates only.
Application Fees & Selection Process
The selection of the candidate applying for GPSC Recruitment 2017 is based on Interview. The application fee to apply for the recruitment is Rs. 100/- + Postal Service charges. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of Gujarat and Physically Disabled and Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
Steps to apply for the GPSC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Download the GPSC Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link to download the application form.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, after verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it.
- Lastly, take a print out of it for future use.