Haryana Assistant District Attorney – HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017
The Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment Board has released an official job notice for 180 vacancies. They are for the posts of Assistant District Attorney. Hence, HPSC Assistant District Attorney Notice 2017 has been declared to invite online application from applicants in search for government jobs in Haryana. As stated in HPSC Assistant District Attorney 2017 Notice, candidates need to complete bachelor’s degree in law. In addition to this they should be enlisted as an advocate from any bar council. Furthermore, candidates must have knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to the class 10th level or higher. Therefore, candidates can go to the official notice for post wise educational qualification information. Hence, all the applicants are required to apply online through the official website. In order to check the most noteworthy details read the article below.
Details of HPSC ADA Vacancy 2017:
|Official Website||www.hpsc.gov.in / www.hpsconline.in|
|NAME OF organisation||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of DEPARTMENT||Prosecution Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||180|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant District Attorney (ADA) Group ‘B’|
|Job Category||Advocate Govt. Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||09th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||08th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC ADA Vacancy 2017
- In order to apply for the job, applicants need to have completed the bachelor’s degree in law.
- Furthermore, they should be enlisted as an advocate from any bar council.
- The candidates must have knowledge related to Hindi/ Sanskrit subject up to the class 10th or onwards.
- Finally, refer to the official notice for more detailed information.
The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 21 to 40 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the orders of Government.
The applicants selected for the HPSC ADA Posts will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with additional Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- Per Month.
The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category. Candidates are suggested to pay through the Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- For General/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates – Rs. 125/-
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: No application fee
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview conducted by the officials.
HPSC ADA Admit Card 2017
As per the official notification, the candidates are suggested to download their exam hall ticket as soon as it is released on the official website. The authority will pobably issue the admit card 10-15 days before the exam.
How to apply for the Haryana ADA Recruitment -HPSC ADA 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in
- Download the HPSC ADA Recruitment Notice 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.hpsc.gov.in