Apply online for HCMS Medical Officer 903 vacancies, Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website www.haryanahealth.nic.in.
Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
The Health Department of Haryana has released the notification for HCMS Medical Officer online. There are 903 vacant posts available. It is for filling up the job for Medical Officers posts. Candidates must have a valid registration can apply for the same by an offline method. The candidate can get the notification for HCMS MO available on its official website www.haryanahealth.nic.in.
So, in order to apply for the Haryana Health Department, the candidate must follow all the instructions for applying for the Haryana Health Department Jobs listed in its official notification.
The candidate who wants to apply for the HCMS Recruitment, must send the filled application on its postal address by post, the postal address is listed above. In the Haryana Health Department, only 2% reservation is allocated from the total seats which are for freedom fighters as well as the authorities has also allocated few seats for a permanent resident of the Haryana state.
Details of Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Health Department of Haryana|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer|
|Name of the Examination||HCMS MO Exam 2017|
|Number of posts||903 posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting Date to apply online||Started|
|Last date to apply online||17th July 2017|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Candidate must be a graduate in the field of Medical and Surgery and it must be from any recognized authority. It should be certified by the Medical Council of India. Apart from the qualification, he/she must also be registered medical practitioner certified with the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must lie between 22 to 42 years of age.
- Minimum age- 22 years and
- Maximum age- 42 years.
The selected candidate will get 15,600INR to 39,100INR as the salary along with the grade pay of 5,400INR.
The authority will select the candidates through-
- Interview and
- Medical test.
Firstly, the authority will conduct the interview process. If the candidate performs in the interview process is good then he/she will appear for the medical test.
- General category – 500INR
- Reserved category or women candidates – 250INR.
How to Apply for Haryana Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: haryanahealth.nic.in.
- Click on the HCMS Medical Officer notification 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Health Department, Haryana,
Swasthya Bhawan, Sector 6,
Official Website: www.haryanahealth.nic.in.