Apply for HP Police Constable 1073 vacancies Application Form, Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 available at www.hppolice.gov.in
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
The Director Information and Public Relations Himachal Pradesh has issued a job vacancy. It is for Constable post. Thus, they are looking for eligible candidates who can carry out all the functions efficiently. There are 1073 vacant posts available in the department. Furthermore, they want 778 male candidates for the constable post, 195 female candidates for the constable post and 100 posts for driver constable posts. All the candidates who are interested can submit the application form online at www.hppolice.gov.in .
The last date 21st July 2017. Before applying for this position, the candidates must check out the most noteworthy details given below. We have also provided below the esy procedure to apply online.
An overview of Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Director Information and Public Relations|
|Name of the Exam||HP Police Constable Written Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Constable posts|
|Number of the Posts||1073 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st July 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||21st July 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||Will be Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
Candidate who wants to apply for the HP Police Constable must have the pass certificate for Class 12th from any recognized board.
The age of the candidate who wants to apply for this job must not be less than 18 years.
Furthermore, the authority will also provide age relaxation to the candidate belonging to the reserved category.
The selected candidate will get the salary package which comes in the range of 5,910INR to 20,200INR along with the grade pay of 1900INR. To get more details, kindly check the official notification.
The general category candidate has to pay the application fees of 140INR along with the application form.
Whereas the reserved category candidate are required to pay 35INR as the application fees.
The selection of the candidate will be based on his or her performance in various exams including-
- Physical Test,
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Written Exam, and
- Personality test.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.hppolice.gov.in
- At the home page, click on the notification of Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.hppolice.gov.in