Apply online for Teaching 1709 Faculty, Principal, Librarian vacancies Notification, HNGU Recruitment 2017 available at www.ngu.ac.in.
HNGU Recruitment 2017
The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has published a job notice for teaching and non-teaching posts. The HNGU/ Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University is a public university located in Patna, Gujarat. So, in order to select the candidate for the teaching post, the authority will conduct a walk-in-interview which starts on 22nd July 2017. The authority have to recruit 1709 candidates for the vacancies distributed among various departments including the Nursing College, Physiotherapy, Medical College, and Self-Financing college. Before applying for any post, the candidate has to check the eligibility requirements for the same. Candidate can get the notification for the same on its official notification www.ngu.ac.in.
At the time of submitting the application form, candidate has to enter the email-id and contact number. Hence, the organization will release the call letters and hall tickets for the candidate on its official website www.ngu.ac.in. In order to get more information, check its official notification uploaded in the pdf format.
The authority has released the notification for the Teaching and Non-teaching posts on July 5th 2017.
Details of HNGU Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
|Name of the Examination||HNGU Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts|
|Number of the Post||1709 Posts|
|Date of Notification||5th July 2017|
|Interview Date||22nd and 23rd July 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for HNGU Recruitment 2017
- Candidate must have good academic record with at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree.
- The candidate must have qualified NET and SLET/SET examination also.
- Along with this, the candidate must have Ph.D. Degree in the required field with 10 years of experience as Assistant Professor or principal posts.
In order to know about the age limit criteria, refer to the notification for the same.
In order to select the candidate, the authority will conduct an interview. Furthermore, for other details, check its official notification for the same.
Application Procedure of HNGU Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: ngu.ac.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ngu.ac.in.