Check Online Notification for 3247 IBPS PO MT Posts IBPS CWE PO MT 2017 Recruitment at the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE PO MT 2017 Recruitment
IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The department has recently released the exam notification 2017-2018. It is for the available 3247 vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officers (PO), Management Trainees (MT) Post. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a government organization. It was established to implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for IBPS different client organizations. The eligible applicants can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ibps.in . The starting date for the submission of application form is 6th August 2017. Whereas the last date for the submission of application form is 26th August 2017. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply on or before the last date.
Exam details IBPS CWE PO MT 2017
Some most noteworthy details such as age limit, selection process, education qualification, application procedure, important dates, and application fee etc. will be issued soon at the official site i.e. www.ibps.in.
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||3247 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting date for application form submission||6th August 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||26th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE PO MT 2017
Candidates who have completed any degree or equivalent from any authorized Institute are eligible to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017.
The age of the candidates must lie in between 20 to 30 years. Furthermore, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the department.
- For SC/ ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Finally, Personal Interview
The candidates selected for the released posts will get a pay scale of Rs.23700-42020/-
- For General/ OBC Category Applicants – Rs.600/-
- All Other Category Applicants (ST/SC/PWD)– Rs.100/-
How to apply for the IBPS CWE PO MT 2017 Recruitment
- First of all, visit the website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Then click on the link to register online.
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ibps.in.