Apply online for 8000+ posts in IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017 available at www.ibps.in before the August 2017.
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel has released a notification of IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017 for filling up 8822 CW-VII. So, candidates who think themselves eligible for given posts, may apply by filling IBPS PO MT Online Application form. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will hire hardworking and eager contenders to fill vacant 8822 Probationary Officer posts in the various banks located all across the country. Therefore, aspirants are advised to visit the official notification at www.ibps.in to ensure the eligibility norms. To get the most noteworthy details read the article below.
Institute of Banking Personnel is an organization for the recruitment of eligible and talented candidates in the banking field. It was started in the year 1975.It releases job notifications and conducts exam /interview for the same. Nationalized Govt banks are a part of this process.
Details of IBPS PO Jobs 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||8822|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|Exam Name||IBPS CWE – VII PO/MT|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Online Registration/ Modification/ Editing Dates||July to August 2017|
|Dates for Application Fee Payments||July to August 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Training call letters||Sept to October 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Training Period||October to October 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Admit Cards Availability||October 2017|
|Dated for IBPS PO Pre Exam||7th, 8th and 14th Oct 2017|
|IBPS PO Pre Exam Result Declaration Date||November 2017|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Admit Card||November 2017|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Conduction||November 2017|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Result||December 2017|
|IBPS PO Interview Call letters||January 2018|
|Date of Interview||January / February 2018|
|Date of Allotment of Provisional||April 2018|
|IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
Details of Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Total||ST||OBC||SC||UR
|3||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|4||Bank of India||200||15||53||28||104|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Central Bank of India||300||22||81||45||152|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||500||38||136||75||251|
|14||Punjab National Bank||750||56||202||112||380|
|15||Punjab & Sind Bank||158||11||42||23||82|
|18||Union Bank of India||899||61||178||128||532|
|19||United Bank of India||200||15||54||30||101|
Eligibility criteria for IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2017
Aspirants must possess Graduation/ PG/ B. Tech, Diploma, M. E/ MTech from any recognized university and college.
- Maximum age- 30 years
- Minimum age – 20 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the categories-
5 years to ST/SC,
3 years to OBC,
10 years to PWD and
5 years for Ex-service man.
Selection will be made on the basis of
written exam and
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Questions will be objective type
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Duration of exam will be 1 hours.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
Main Exam Pattern:
- Objective type questions.
- There will be total 200 marks for 200 questions.
- Time duration will be 2 hours.
|Name of tests||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
Composite time of 2 hours
Candidates need to pay –
- General / OBC: Rs. 600 /-
- SC/PWD/ST: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official site i.e. ibps.in
- On the home page, follow notification or advertisement section.
- Now, click on the IBPS PO/MT-VII Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then click on apply online link (which will be activated from July).
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.