Apply for the IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO -IBPS Specialist Officer Notification for the position of Specialist Officer, online forms available at www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO -IBPS Specialist Officer Notification
Institute of Personal Banking Selection has issued a notification of IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 – 18 for filling up CWE-VII Specialist Officer positions. The aspirants interested in making their career in banking sector may apply by filling IBPS Specialist Officer online application form on or before the last dates. Institute of Personal Banking Selection is inviting the application forms from the talented and eligible candidates to fill vacant job openings. The last date to fill online application form is in December 2017. IBPS SO Pre-Exam 2017 is expected to be conducted on 30.12.2017 & 31.12.2017 and SO Main Exam will be conducted on 28.01.2018.
Details of IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO – (Specialist Officer) Exam 2017-2018
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection).|
|Name of the Posts||CWE VII SO -Specialist Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Name||IBPS CWE VII Specialist Officer Exam 2017-18|
|Starting date for online registration of application form||November 2017|
|Last date for online registration of application form submission||December 2017|
|Admit Card release date||December 2017.|
|IBPS online Pre-examination date||30th & 31st December 2017|
|Declaration of Pre-Results status||1st Week of January 2018|
|IBPS SO Main Exam Date||28th January 2018|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||After 1st April 2018.|
Name of the banks and posts in IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO
After selection, you will be able to apply for given banks: –
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Any other bank or financial institution
Specialist Officer Posts
- IT Officer (Scale I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO – Specialist officer posts
- IT Officer (Scale I): -4-year engineering degree or PG or Graduate with DOEACC B Level Diploma.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): -4-year Graduation degree in Relevant Subject.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): –PG with Hindi/Sanskrit with English as a subject at graduation level.
- Law Officer (Scale I): –Law degree and enrolled as an advocate.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): –UG and Full time PG Degree.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): –Graduate with full time degree/diploma in marketing.
- Age must be in between 20 to 30 yrs.
- ST/SC: 5 yrs.
- OBC: 3 Yrs.
- PHD:10 yrs.
- Ex-servicemen: 5 Yrs.
- From Jammu & Kashmir: 5 yrs.
- Affected Person by 1984 Riots: 5 Yrs.
- Candidates have to submit their Examination fee via online banking / debit /credit card.
- SC/PED/ST: 100/- and
- Unreserved: 600/-
- The candidate will get a registration id and password after submission of application fee.
- Furthermore, the candidate will require it while downloading his/ her admit card and result.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern – IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO
- IBPS SO Pre-exam 2017 is of 100 marks
- Main Exam is of 200 Marks
- Lastly, the Interview round will be of 100 Marks.
- Question paper will be available in Hindi and English language.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IBPS SO Preliminary Exam pattern 2017:
- IBPS So Pre-Exam 2017 comprises of 100 MCQ type questions and each question carries equal mark.
Reasoning Ability Paper: 35Marks 35Questions 60 Minutes
Quantitative Aptitude Paper: 35 35 -do-
English Language Paper: 30 30 -do-
Total: 100 100
IBPS SO Main Exam Pattern 2018
- IBPS SO Main exam 2018 will be conducted after the completion of Pre-Exam.
- A total of 5 sections are there in the main exam containing 200 questions and each question carries equal mark.
- Maximum time duration provided for completion of the paper is 2 hours and 20 minutes, i.e. 140 minutes.
Reasoning Syllabus: 50Questions 50Marks 40 Minutes
General Awareness: 40 40 30 Minutes
Quantitative Aptitude: 50 50 40 Minutes
English Language: 40 40 20 Minutes
Computer Knowledge: 20 20 10 Minutes
Total 200 200 140 Minutes
- After clearing both the IBPS Examinations, you need to appear in the IBPS SO Interview 2018.
- It is the final round for final selection as the Specialist Officer.
- Interview round will be of 100 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks is 40%.
How to Apply for IBPS CWE-VII 2017 SO – IBPS SO Recruitment 2017-18
- Firstly, visit IBPS website: ibps.in .
- Login if you are already registered, otherwise do your registration.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature that should be 4.5cm × 3.5cm.
- Choose payment mode.
- Finally, submit your application fee instant by using net banking or Debit/credit card.
IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 – 18 official Link: Check here
Note: The syllabus, Question papers, Admit Card for the IBPS CWE VII Specialist Officer Exam 2017-18 is to be searched and checked through an appropriate link at the official website.