Notification for ICMR Scientist, Project Technician 30 Posts, ICMR Jalma Recruitment 2017 Application Form, available at www.jalma-icmr.org.in.
ICMR Jalma Recruitment 2017
The Indian Council of medical Research has issued the ICMR Notification for the post of Scientist, Project Technician, and other related jobs on 10th July 2017. These vacancies of 30 posts is released online. So, in order to select the best candidates, the authority will conduct the Interview process, to be held at its prescribed location. Job seekers interested must register as soon as possible before its last date arrives. The walk-in interview will be held on 22nd July 2017 at 9AM.
Details of ICMR Jalma Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Project Technician, and other posts|
|Number of Posts||30 Posts|
|Starting Date for online application form||10th July 2017|
|Walk-in Interview date||22nd July 2017 at 9AM|
ICMR Jobs Vacancy details 2017
|Name of the Designation||Number of Posts|
|Scientist C (Medical)||04 Posts|
|Project Technician||08 Posts|
|PA (Field Investigators)||04 Posts|
|PO (Supervisor)||04 Posts|
|PC (Medical)||01 Post|
|DM (Consultant)||01 Post|
|Field Investigator (Consultant)||06 Posts|
|Consultant (Biomedical Research)||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Jalma Recruitment 2017
- Consultant post: – Candidate must have the passing certificate of MBBS along with MD Degree in the field of Public Health, Preventive, Social medicine. Furthermore, he/she must have published papers or must hold M.Sc., Ph.D. degree in Biotech, biochemistry, and microbiology along with more than 3 years of experience as a research scholar.
- Scientist C post: – Candidate must hold the graduation degree with 1 year experience as well as must have post-graduation diploma certificate with 2 years of experience.
- Project Technician post: – Candidate must have graduation degree in the field of life science which must be from any recognized institute along with 3 years of experience.
Here is the maximum age limit required by the candidate in order to apply for ICMR Jobs:
- Consultant, Data Manager, Project Coordinator, investigator: 70 years
- Project Technician: 30 years
- Biomedical Research Consultant: 69 years
- Scientist: 40 years.
The authority will select candidate on the basis of his/her performance in –
- written test as well as
No Application fees.
Refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for ICMR Jalma Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the website of ICMR: www.jalma-icmr.org.in.
- On the main page, search for the required notice.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.jalma-icmr.org.in.