Apply for 22 Trainee Posts, IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.iitm.ac.in.
IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017
IIT Madras Recruitment Notice 2017 has been issued by the department of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). It is to fill the 22 vacancies for the Technical Trainee, Graduate Trainee Posts. Therefore, all the applicants who are interested can fetch the IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Notice from this web page. Furthermore, the aspirants who wish to apply for the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras Jobs are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before applying. The official website of the department is www.iitm.ac.in. However, the last date to apply for the application process is 16th June 2017.
Details of IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||22 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Technical Trainee, Graduate Trainee|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||26th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||16th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates need to have following educational qualification-
- Technical Trainee: First Class Diploma holders (three years duration) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Graduate Trainee: Class B.E/ BTech in Mechanical or Production Engineering/ Master Degree in the related subject.
The age of the candidates must not exceed 28 years i.e., maximum age limit is 28 years.
Furthermore, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization i.e.
- SC/ ST Category: 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per norms of govt.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the candidate’s academic marks and personal interview.
The selected candidates will get a pay scale as per the norms of the department i.e. given below.
- For the posts of Technical Trainee – Rs. 9000/- (Per Month)
- For the posts of Graduate Trainee – Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Other Category Candidates (ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD): No Application Fee
How to apply for the IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.iitm.ac.in.
- Download the IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Send the copy of the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
“The Recruitment Section,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai – 600 036”
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in