Apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Posts, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.indiancoastguard.nic.in.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
The Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence has released the job notice for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2017. It is for a number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilots), and Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA). Applicants have to apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.indiancoastguard.nic.in. All the eligible candidates can apply through online method on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 2nd July 2017.
About Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard is protecting the nation’s maritime borders and jurisdiction since 1978. The main aim of the department is to protect both our territorial and international waters. This is one of the organization of Armed forces of India. It was first proposed by Indian Navy to give non-military services to the country. Earlier, these services were performed by customs department with the help of navy.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||Various|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandant|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting date for application form submission||24th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||2nd July 2017|
- Assistant Commandant General Duty
- Commandant Assistant General Duty (Pilots)
- Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017
- The interested applicants need a Bachelor’s Degree from any authorized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate for
- Serial Number 1. Maths and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12thof 10+2+3 scheme of education.
- Serial Number 2. Class 12th pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) released/ validated by DGCA.
- Number 3 Posts.
- Interested candidates must be born between 01st July 1993 to 30th June 1997 for Serial Number 1,
- 01st July 1993 to 30th June 1999, for Serial Number 2, 3 Posts.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the norms of the Govt.
No application fees.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the: –
- Educational qualification,
- Preliminary Exam, and
- Final Selection.
Medical Standards of ICG Jobs:
|NAME OF THE POST||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST|
|Asisstant Commandant (GD)||157 cms||
Proportionate to height and age, + 10% acceptable.
Minimum Expansion 5cms.
|Asisstant Commandant (Pilot) and CPL Holders||162.5 cms|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Search for the link relevant to the post you wish to apply for available on the home page.
- Download the Indian Coast Guard Notice 2017.
- Now, read all the details carefully before applying for the application form.
- Click on the link to download the application form of Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Download it.
- Also, take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in.