Apply Online for IOCL AE Posts in IOCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer, at the official website i.e. www.iocl.com.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Department has issued a job notice on the official website of the department. Hence, all the candidates looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. Hence, the department will hire 40 candidates for the available vacancies of Assistant Engineer positions in different department across the state. So, therefore, interested candidates can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. The last date of online form submission is 17th May 2017. However, only eligible aspirants can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited posts 2017. The forms are available at the official website www.iocl.com.
Furthermore, other related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application process, important dates are given in the article below.
Details of IOCL Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Indian oil Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||40 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||17 May 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2017:
Education Qualification: In order to apply for the application form all the interested candidates should have completed:
- Diploma in stream (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and telecommunication, and Instrumentation) from any authorized board/university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates interested in applying for the application form is provided below: –
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Yrs.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is provided below: –
- For OBC Category Candidates: 3 yrs.
- For ST/ SC Category Candidates: 5 yrs.
Selection Process: Candidates interested in applying for the application process will be selected on the basis of their performance in: –
- Written exam,
- Proficiency, and
- Finally Physical Exam.
Application Fee: The interested candidates must pay the application fee as per their category: –
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved category applicants: No application fee
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for the released posts will get a pay scale as per the norms of the department: –
- 10500/- to Rs. 24500/-
How to apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. iocl.com.
- On the home page, search for the official notification of IOCL Assistant Engineer/ AE Jobs.
- Read it completely before applying for the job.
- Furthermore, only eligible must click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials like your signature and photograph together with the form.
- Now do the payment of the application fee on the basis of your category.
- Last of all, click on submit to finalize complete the online application registration process.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future use.