Apply for 3880 Industrial Employees Posts, Indian Ordnance Factory IOF Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.ofb.gov.in
IOF Recruitment 2017
The Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board has issued a job notice recently as IOF Jobs Notification 2017. It is to fill 3880 vacancies for the Industrial Employees & Labour Group ‘C’ Posts. All the candidates interested can apply for this Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ofb.gov.in . Candidates must send the application form for Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 10th July 2017.
Job details – IOF Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Ordnance Factories Recruitment Centre|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||3880 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Industrial Employees, Labour|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting date for application form submission||19th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||10th July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for IOF Recruitment 2017
The applicants must have passed class 10th from any authorized School.
The age limit of the candidates is mentioned as follows. Furthermore, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in-
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Physical Exam
Candidates are suggested to refer to the official notification for details related to application fee.
The applicants selected for the released posts can get a good salary i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-, Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
How to apply for the IOF Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ofb.gov.in
- Click on Apply online link at the home page
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in.